Do you have any credit card debt? If so, a good question you should ask yourself would be: How long would it take to repay mar credit card debt for a specific payment? This calculator will give you a quick answer to this question. Just enter how much you can afford to pay, OR after how many months you want to be debt free and see the result.
Credit Card Debt Repayment Calculator
|What will it take to pay off my credit card?|
How to Use the Credit Card Calculator
If you find it difficult to use the calculator, plese check the folowing tips:
1. The calculator can show you:
- how many months would be needed to repay your debt for your monthly payment
- if you would like to repay you card debt for a specific period of time, what monthly payment you should pay.
2. To use the calculator, you should fill the first two fields and one of the third and fourth, depending on what you want to see ( check Tip 1 ).
3. How to fill the fields:
Enter your credit card net debt: how much do you owe, this is not your card's limit, but the amount from it you have used/spent.
Annual interest rate: your credit card's annual interest rate
Enter payment amount per month: fill this field to see after how many months you will repay your debt, paying this amount.
Enter desired months until debt free: fill this field to see the monthly payment, for which you will be debt free after the entered period.
Using the Car Loan Calculator
This widget is just great, using it you will get a detailed information about auto loan. It will build a nice repayment plan for you showin you even details for every single installment. Here are some simple steps for quick use:
1. Ether the amount of your loan. Its currency doesn't matter at all, math is applicable for all currencies.
2. Enter the number of payments - if your loan is for 2.5 years and you pay monthly, you have to enter the number of months, or 30
3. Enter the annual interest rate in the form: 8.5 or 8.5%, these both work.
4. Now simply press "Calculate" for you nice payment plan to appear...
If you don't see your payment plan? Have you forgottent to click on the "Calculate button"? Is the calculation is still not made, please contact us to fix the auto loan calculator.
If you like this tool, share it with your griends without any fear ! Thanks!
How to Use the Loan Repayment Calculator
With this loan repayment calculator you can see how quickly you could repay your loan. For example if you owe a $10 000, for 5 years, at 10% interest rate to a bank, your monthly installment/payment should be around $213. But at some poin of time you start earning more cash and you would probably want to see what time would be needed to repay your debt, if you had payed $400 per month. So, using this loan repayment calculator you can do this very easily. Just fill the needed data and as a monthly installment type 400.
After clicking on the "calculate" button, you will see, that paying $400 per month would reduce your debt to ZERO after just 2 years and 5 months
You can also try our business loan calculator here, with which you can see the basic parameters and conditions of such a loan. It's a very convenient tool to get a basic idea about the monthly payment at certain interest rate, about the payment plan and much more...