Generate a List of Prime Numbers Up to:
Use this tool to generate a lisf of prime numbers up to any number you wish (however, it should be less than 50 000). For example if you need a list with prime numbers up to 100, just enter "100" in the field and press the button. Tenyou will see all possible primes up to 100, or:
1 - 2 - 3 - 5 - 7 - 11 - 13 - 17 - 19 - 23 - 29 - 31 - 37 - 41 - 43 - 47 - 53 - 59 - 61 - 67 - 71 - 73 - 79 - 83 - 89 - 97
The same way you can see the list of prime numbers up to 1000, 5000 or any other quantity up to 50 000.
Prime numbers generator
How to Use the Primes List Generator
I think if yo know how to click on a button, you might have no problems using this tool . Please notice, that the bigger the generated list is, the more time would be needed for its generation. If you get an error, just try with entering a smaller number.
Please, share this nice tool, if you find it useful... Thanks!
Prime Number Checker
Enter any number to see its prime factors:
What Is a Prime Number
A prime is any whole and positive number that can NOT be divided into any positive divisor, except the number itself and 1 . So, for any prime number there are only two divisors, resulting a positive whole number. For more detailed information see what is a prime number and get a better idea.
5 is a prime number, because it has only 2 positive devisors - 1 and 5.
8 is NOT a prime number, because it can be divided by 2,4,8 and 1.
6 is NOT prime, because it can be divided by 1,2,3 and 6.
7 is prime, because it can be divided by only 1 and 7.
1 is NOT a prime number, because it can be devided by only 1 number - itself.
If a number is even, it will be hard for it to be prime, because it can always be divided by 2, except by itself and 1. So 2 is the only one prime number that is even.
All Prime Numbers up to 100
Here is their list (these are 25 numbers): 2, 3, 5, 7, 11, 13, 17, 19, 23, 29, 31, 37, 41, 43, 47, 53, 59, 61, 67, 71, 73, 79, 83, 89 and 97
Convert any number from/into binary, octal, decimal, hexadecimal form. Just enter it, choose the type of conversion and press the "Calculate" button.
How to Use the Conception Date Calculator
You need to enter some basic information, to see your estimated conception date, due date and the fetal age of the baby:
1. The date of your last menstruation.
2. Your cycles' average lenght. If you don't know exactly, leave this empty to use the default value - 28 days.
3. The lenght of your lutheal phase - this is the time between your ovulation and when your period starts. It's ussually from 14 to 16 days long. Leave this empy, if you don't know what to write.
4. Press "Calculate!" and see your results.
You can use this calculator also here: http://gender-predictor.com/conception-date-calculator/
This is a quick tool, with which you can see very detailed information about any quadratic equation with real roots.
How To Use The Quadratic Formula Solver
You need to do just 5 simple steps to use this nice tool!
1. Enter the parameter "a"
2. Enter "b"
3. Enter "c"
4. Click the button
5. Share with friends, if you like it
About The Quadratic Formula Solver
With this tool you can solve quadratic equations with real roots (D >= 0). You can change the signs infront of the parameters by using the drop down list in front of them, or just by entering the sign of the parameter. With this quadratic calculator you will be able to see for any equation the following data:
- its roots
- its discriminant
- the factored form of the equation
- what area is surrounded by the graph above the x axis
- the gradient of the quadratic curve
- the minimum/maximum of the quadratic function
Here is one more advanced quadratic equation solver, that can give you some additional information about your equation and can draw its graph. It's really nice...
Pretty nice information. If you need something more, you could request it, by contacting us!
Enter some of your measures and see what is the percentage of fat of your weight. For more detailed instructions for use, please see below...
1. Choose your sex
This is the most beautiful mortgage calculator, I have ever used. Just try it and you will see it yourself. After entering some information about your loan and clicking the "Calculate" button, you will see a nice graph, showing detailed information about every payment accompanied by a cool repayment plan. You will also see there information about the taxes and the insurance fees coming with the mortgage. There is some sample data entered, you need to type your numbers in the fields and hit the button. To read more about the usage of the mortgage calculator with taxes and insurance data, plese see below.
Mortgage Calculator With Taxes and Insurance - Usage
1. Enter the needed information about your mortgage loan, as shown.
2. Enter the amounts of taxes and insurance commissions.
3. Enter the PMI (Private Mortgage Insurance) for your mortgage. PMI is an extra insurance fee, that lenders demand from most homebuyers, who obtain loans that are more than 80 percent of the value of their home.
See if all required fields are completed and hit "Calculate".
Need to make some percentage calculations? Here is the place to do this. Perdentage increases, decreases and percentage changes will become as easier as a walk in the park. Just type your numbers, hit a button and your results will be ready. Here you can make the most common percentage calculations:
Here are some instruction, just in case. If you have some troubles, chsck the following lines:
1. The percentage calculator is devided into three sections, hwere you can make different types of calculation. First of all, find the appropriate section for you. For example if you would like to estimate a percentage change, you need to use the third section.
2. Enter the data in the first two fields of your section and press the "See It" button to get the result.
3. The button "Reset" at the bottom clears all fields in all of the sections.
You can copy/paste in any field.
A working version of this calculator, you can find also here: percentage calculator.
Using the Car Loan Calculator
This widget is just great, using it you will get a detailed information about auto loan. It will build a nice repayment plan for you showin you even details for every single installment. Here are some simple steps for quick use:
1. Ether the amount of your loan. Its currency doesn't matter at all, math is applicable for all currencies.
2. Enter the number of payments - if your loan is for 2.5 years and you pay monthly, you have to enter the number of months, or 30
3. Enter the annual interest rate in the form: 8.5 or 8.5%, these both work.
4. Now simply press "Calculate" for you nice payment plan to appear...
If you don't see your payment plan? Have you forgottent to click on the "Calculate button"? Is the calculation is still not made, please contact us to fix the auto loan calculator.
If you like this tool, share it with your griends without any fear ! Thanks!
How to Use the Loan Repayment Calculator
With this loan repayment calculator you can see how quickly you could repay your loan. For example if you owe a $10 000, for 5 years, at 10% interest rate to a bank, your monthly installment/payment should be around $213. But at some poin of time you start earning more cash and you would probably want to see what time would be needed to repay your debt, if you had payed $400 per month. So, using this loan repayment calculator you can do this very easily. Just fill the needed data and as a monthly installment type 400.
After clicking on the "calculate" button, you will see, that paying $400 per month would reduce your debt to ZERO after just 2 years and 5 months
You can also try our business loan calculator here, with which you can see the basic parameters and conditions of such a loan. It's a very convenient tool to get a basic idea about the monthly payment at certain interest rate, about the payment plan and much more...